[meteorite-list] AD-Awesome Material - Prices Reduced!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several exciting auctions listed this week. I lowered the prices on many items, including the very rare Dhofar 700 Vesiculated Diogenite slices. These are below what the ordinary chondrite that fell in West, Texas is going for, go figure. These were prepared at great expense by the best in the business, Montana Meteorite Laboratory. Please note all of the planetary material, some are the very last pieces I have in stock. All of these items and more are definitely worth a look.

All auctions can be found at this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

PRICE REDUCED: Dhofar 700 Vesiculated Diogenite examples. I temporarily lowered the price to below my costs this week even though last week's prices were extremely reasonable. I did this in order to regain a portion of my enormous investment. Sometimes you win on a particular meteorite and other times you don't. I cannot understand the lack of demand for this beautiful material. It seems collectors are willing to spend over $100.00/gram for an ordinary chondrite that fell in West Texas that is now going for less than $40.00/gram than an ultra rare vesiculated Diogenite priced for less even though this version of Dhofar 700 represents 1/20th the amount of mass. All of these examples were wire cut and polished at great expense by Marlin Cilz - Awesome Finish!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326302441
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311463280
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326669172
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326670104
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311665502
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311665919
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200327070858

PRICE REDUCED: NWA 1068 Martian Shergottite, Large Specimens:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326314507
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311666548

NWA 1195 Martian Meteorite Specimens; ONLY A FEW PIECES LEFT!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311255901
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311465528
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200327071664

VERY HARD TO GET NWA 2626 Martian Meteorite, Largest Piece Available:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200327072581

GIANT NWA 4473, GORGEOUS 212.9 GRAM POLYMICT DIOGENITE, Priced at my costs, maybe slightly below with cutting loss:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200327074036

Pieces of the World's Best Lunar Meteorite, NWA 5000!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326325447
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326675797
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200326676555
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311669649
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311669809
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140311670021

LAST remaining complete slice of NWA5234, Highly shocked and visuculated Eucrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200327079459

And many more examples worth looking at can be found at this link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock