[meteorite-list] -2 arrested update (Dude-- Where's My Car edition)

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:22:52 EDT

Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] meteorite news -2 arrested update
(Dude-- Where's My Car edition)

Why not take a 12-gauge shotgun and shoot the image of our hobby? It
would have the same effect.

I'll wait to hear Mike and Sonny's side of the story before I pass
judgement, but unless it's a good explanation - they have both lost my
respect and business.

MikeG
I imagine meteorite hunting is exciting,especially when you are actually in
a known strewnfield and it could possibly be an easy thing to throw caution to
 the wind when on a hot lead,even when you know you should get permission
from the land owner so,instead of being some kind of judge in this matter i
think i will,in my own mind, give them this one as LESSON LEARNED.We all make
mistakes,i think.They got caught and paid for their mistake and that is that.I
THINK.I personally will respect them more if they continue their quest and
sell more specimens for us to enjoy.GO GET EM SONNY AND MIKE AND ALL.
Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770
**************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops ? Starting at $399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433304x1201394525/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540718%3B35046385%3Be)