[meteorite-list] -2 arrested update (Dude-- Where's My Car edition)

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:07:21 -0600

Not saying anything against this farmer in particular but that's a
real possibility anywhere... to run onto a clandestine lab or weed
patch. Or, even a shroom growing operation. Not entirely impossible,
especially here in Colorado. The people involved in these types of
activities might react to your presence in any number of goofy ways.
I'd rather take my chances with a rattlesnake.
Mike in CO