[meteorite-list] -2 arrested update (Dude-- Where's MyCaredition)

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:57:17 +0200

ok Darren, I have to minor my previous post

In NY state, when I see a mailbox in front of an unpaved road
I know that it is (at least partially) private and won't go, even if no
sign.

USA being a rather "new" country, most of the roads go to a private
property, I have to admit,
not like in France, and many other countries, where unpaved roads are common
and rarely
private, unless advertised otherwise.
They are very ancient paths going thru fields, landscape, from one village
to the other,
reminiscent of old middle age roads, and most of the time unpaved.

I feel that Mike Miller and Sonny never seriously thought they were on
"private" property

Good evening everyone
Michael B, France