[meteorite-list] NWA 1974 (..and false claim)

From: RJP <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:24:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Michael,

Although I felt that his false claims were in poor taste, perhaps all of this has gone a bit too far. I never had any major squabbles with Steve in the past, so it's actually kind of disappointing to see how far this whole thing has progressed over the last 48 hrs or so. He is one of our own, regardless.

Kind Regards,

Ryan