[meteorite-list] Announcing "Meteorite Men" the TV Show

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 10:56:25 +0200

Aren?t there "online video recorders" (a payable service which may be subscribed to via the internet) available in the U.S., who will provide a downloadable copy of the movie for you? Besides that, somebody may provide a copy to "Youtube" - well, of course, unless any copyright is violated by this action (Geoff? Steve?)! They offer space for only 10 minute clips, but then again, a longer movie could be splitted up into several consecutive parts. In this case, it could also be viewed and commented on by computer users in Europe and elsewhere...

Just a thought.
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------