[meteorite-list] Suffolk man says he saw meteor hit

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:39:24 -0400

I think many people's pre-conceived idea of what a meteor or meteorite
should be is based upon a Hollywood movie (e.g, Armageddon) of exploding
meteorites raining havoc on the populace, which is why I don't want
Hollywood to ever change it's version. It makes it easy to tell the
could-be-true stories from the ones which don't even have a chance.

-Walter Branch