[meteorite-list] Major web site updates - AD

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:30:38 EDT

Fantastic site! It's like going to a museum!

Tom

In a message dated 4/7/2009 12:26:04 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
info at meteorite.fr writes:
Dear list Members,

We hope you're all doing well !

it has been a long time since we made changes on our web site
www.meteorite.fr
so, we just spent two weeks taking pictures and writting descriptions for
more
than 600 specimens we added on our pages.

If you have time, please take a look. If you see any errors you're welcome
send us comments.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Cheers from France,

Bruno & Carine
La Memoire de la Terre Sarl
The Earth's Memory LLC
France
www.meteorite.fr
www.fossile.fr

Consider the environment before printing this mail.