[meteorite-list] April Issue of Meteorite-Times is now up

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:41:49 EDT

Hi, Please take a look at this month's Meteorite Time's Micro Vision on
NWA 4905 Basaltic Eucrite. Norbert Classen helped me out a great deal by
providing a photo of his slice and giving a little information on this
meteorite.

It worked out so well that I just might talk him into helping me with some
more upcoming articles. Next month we plan to work together on an
D'Orbigny Angrite article.

I wanted to thank Norbert and suggest that you all check out his planetary
collection site. I had no idea it was so extensive.

http://www.meteoris.de/luna/list.html

http://www.meteoris.de/mars/list.html

You won't be disappointed and his photography is great!

Thanks, Tom Phillips

In a message dated 4/8/2009 8:26:22 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,