[meteorite-list] Is this an ethical way to treat a meteorite?

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:20:19 +0100

Thanks Bill, for the information, always useful to have other peoples take on how to treat rusting irons.

A note to those using or considering using chemical gun blues: be very very careful, it is really soo toxic as usually it contains Selenium dioxide, it will make you very ill. (Also even when the process is finished just handling the treated metal with bare fingers can be unhealthy..)

Best
Mark