[meteorite-list] AD - NEW LL4 Meteorite for sale

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, Hope everyone is having a good day!

I am offering a few slices of the new LL4 meteorite for sale that I have had tested and will be submitting to recieve a NWA #.

Its a great looking meteorite with a total weight of only 497g prior to cutting, and I will only be selling about 100 grams of the stone, the rest will stay in my collection.

Testing has been done by Anthony Love at Appalachian State and preliminary results show it to be an LL4 S3 W1.
Here are a few pics of slices available:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/LL41595g.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/LL439g.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/LL4825g2.jpg

You can view the auctions currently on ebay (5 day listing) here:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/star_wars_coiiector

I will provide updates to all buyers once full information and test results are recieved.

Greg C.