[meteorite-list] West Full Slices Price Increase, AD

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:25:29 EDT

Hello List,

First off, I need to make a correction: according to my meteorite cutter,
the exact weight of the West meteorite I have was 1,663g and not 1,673g (I
guess the Post Office scale was off a tad)

Just a short note to let you guys know that I only have 8 full slices of
my 1,663g West stone left. I am now down to a total of only 332.5g in
slices, and I have the one 217.1g end that will be used to make part slices (no
full slices available from it) if no one wants to buy it as is.

I have sold the large 557.2g end piece, so over 2/3 of the entire mass has
sold now. And to celebrate I am announcing a price increase on the
remaining slices.

They are now going up from $37.50 per gram to $42.50 per gram. What
doesn't sell soon, will probably be listed one at a time on Ebay starting at
$42.50/g and we can let competition see what these are really worth.

With the sale of the Main Mass of West now having been made, and the
strong likelihood that it will not be sliced up, this should be your only chance
to get a big slice if you haven't got one yet.

For all of you who have bought slices, thank you for your business. It
really is appreciated.

I also have some small individuals still for sale as well.

I am expecting to be totally sold out of all West (slices and individuals)
shortly after our TV show "Meteorite Men" airs on May 10th on Science
Channel. In the past we have seen massive website traffic spikes on days that
our meteorite shows air. Even for shows where we were just a small segment
of a larger program.

We expect the response with this show will be substantially higher than
the others in the past due to it being a full hour long, and due to the much
higher production budget to enable the show's production quality to be so
much better.

Of course the jury is still out as to the quality of the content of the
show, compared to shows in the past. And while I am a bit biased, I have a
feeling this one is going to be a much better show than what has been seen in
 the past.

All that adds up to more web site traffic and hopefully more visitors
converted to sales customers. With only 8 full slices of West left, and only a
couple dozen or so West stones left, I expect they will all be gone within
the next month and a half.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in photos and details on
what is left.

Also, if anyone has any West specimens they would like to sell to me, or
for me to broker on their behalf, please contact me off list as well.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes
FREE with TaxACT.