[meteorite-list] PolandMET special - new rare specimens

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:09:50 +0200

Hello List
After 1 month without emails from list Im back.

I have some new & old material but with new and interesting samples.

First of all I want introduce a World class specimen !
Zaklodzie
Primitive Enstatite-rich Achondrite.
258.5gram, 190x125x3 mm full slice !!!!!!
Its one of only 3 full slices from main mass.
This incredible slice for ONLY 65$/gram !

Camel Donga
Achondrite, Ca-rich Eucrite
Half specimens and complete specimens with glossy black crust !

NWA 4560
Chondrite LL3.1
New slices

NWA 4960
Carbonaceous chondrite CK3
One more slice from main mass with big BLACK INCLUSION !
This is something that You must see :)

NWA 5219
Basaltic Shergottite
Lots of full and part slices from my 26gram Main Mass.
One of the most freshest Martian ever found in NWA area.
Beautifull slices, some with polished cut face !!!!

www.polandmet.com

PS. Some new NWA material very sooooon.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl