[meteorite-list] Wanted : Micros of the following meteorites

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:33:22 -0500

Hi Martin!

I stand corrected a second time! LOL

You know, I have seen the photos and read about "Benld", but I didn't
put 2 and 2 together when I was making my wanted list this morning and
put "Benid" on it.

So I may as well remove that super-rare hammer from my wanted list. :(

I think this experience has taught me that I desperately need a copy
of Grady's Catalogue of Meteorites. I'll start working on the wife
tonight and I should secure approval to buy a copy in the next week or
so. I've been drooling over it for some time, but until recently I
didn't have the funds for it.

Does the Catalogue have write-ups (with history details) on falls like
this, or is it all just dry data and numbers?

Regards and clear skies,

MikeG

--
Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)