[meteorite-list] FREE LL4 S3 W1 material - Study only

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone had a great day!

Anthony and I finished all cutting on the NWA LL4 S3 W1 meteorite that will be done, What is left are several very nice slices and the Main Mass, a 191.85g endcut.
This material will be submitted for an official name soon.

I have some more cutting "scraps" that I would like to offer for? educational/scientific study of this material.

The material would be great for XRD and perhaps thin sections of smaller size.

I will offer free samples to the first 5 places that would like to study this very nice looking meteorite that has bleached and armored chondrules.

This is the same as the last I offered for research/study, everyone who contacted me about the previous offer, your samples have been mailed.

Greg C.

Attached is a picture of the main mass, I will be placing an AD soon for the slices that are available for those interested in purchasing a sample.

Main Mass of NWA xxxx LL4 S3 W1
Cut Surface
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1048.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF1046.jpg