[meteorite-list] AD - Nice LL4 S3 W1 Chondrite slices available

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:52:54 -0700 (PDT)

I have listed some nice 2mm slices of the new LL4 S3 W1 that has been tested by Anthony Love at Appalachain State on ebay.
I also have some others available off ebay for $1 per gram less then the ebay listings (due to high ebay final value fees) I am asking $4 per gram off ebay, $5 from ebay.

You can view the listing here:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/star_wars_coiiector

Or email me for pictures of the other samples available.
Weight of the slices are from 3.5g - 18.45g

This is some really nice material that has not only bleached chondrules but also armored chondrules.

most of the slices have fusion crust.

Greg C.