[meteorite-list] Name of Texas Fall: Ash Creek

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:03:46 -0500

Hi,

    I would suggest that the best way for a dealer
to advertise by name would be to start off with:

    West, Texas (ASH CREEK), Witnessed Fall, etc...

and migrate with time and familiarity to:

    ASH CREEK (West, Texas), Witnessed Fall, etc...

Very useful invention, the parenthesis; It's like
having hip pockets... handy.

Sterling K. Webb