[meteorite-list] AD: 1600+ gram FUKANG Specimen- Below Wholesale 1st offer over...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:27:37 -0700

Hello,

For List members... I will sell this piece for the first offer over
10k. It is already a steal at the ebay price that now stands, but I
need to sell this quick...so first offer over 10k gets it. Check
around, do the math and you will see this is a steal!

go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200331775166