[meteorite-list] Forwarding Nels' post to the List

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2009 22:33:40 UT

Hello All,

I think Nels' post was meant to be sent to the List, but, obviously, he only
sent it to me. So, let me forward it to the List. I am sure Nels doesn't mind!

Best wishes,

Bernd

Nels' post:

All, It is pretty obvious that the phenomena viewed is ablated material that
has been sucked into the vacuum vortex behind a larger body and been
rewelded, if you will to the firey backside of the stone, it then shattered
and the shattered pieces are what Mr Habibi has found. I have a stone
similar, see attached photo! Thanks Nels