[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale, Lot of 1000 MetList ads

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:39:07 EDT

are you using a form of spyware or are you clear-sighted?

Hello Martin;

No spyware and_ i am near sighted.My post was in response to mikes post
concerning his attempt at humor about the sales posts.But i was trying to get
a little serious about the higher prices of todays specimens when the
economy is really taking a licking.

My post in no way was directed at you or any one dealer,i stated " Just my
thoughts" at the bottom of the post,which they were.again, i state, i wish
all the sellers of meteorites the best of luck and hope all specimens sell
when offered to collectors.

I do enjoy the AD posts on this list and will buy as i see specimens i
like ( They are usually already sold by the time i get my mail ) because i am
busy and can't check it very often

Thank you for your reply,and you have a great weekend Martin.

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!