[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auctions Ending - Check It Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:06:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several great auctions due to end this evening and tomorrow so take a look if you are interested in some rarities. In the last couple of months, most of these auctions have been ending way below my costs so now may be the time to pick up some great bargains. I will be digging through my safes in the upcoming weeks and letting go of several valuable items to lower my insurance costs so keep an eye out.

Definitely worth a look!

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock