[meteorite-list] AD: Auction Highlights- ENDING TODAY * Headed To The Field Next Week * Last Auctions For Awhile! Smile!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:18:37 -0700

HELLO,

25% Sale Ends Today! Auctions Ending Tonight and the chance to make
good offers on my specimens is fast coming to a close. I have almost
reached the needed funds to recover the 4 new specimens from the
field. One is a NEW silicated Iron from North Texas. In fact, I may
have 2 New irons from Texas. More on that when I come back from the
field! Please feel free to make some offers on my specimens, I am
still accepting and happily selling a few at super discounted prices.
You never know unless you try...you might be surprised! Although, the
economy is slower than most of us would like, my day to day operations
are just fine. My relentless sales of late are not (yet) a reflection
of anything desperate. Just a need (with excitement) of bringing out
of the field 4 new meteorites. Due to more attention from the media,
meteorites cost more to buy from farmers and ranchers, more than ever
before. Hence, I have to let a few of my pieces go for less than I
would normally hold out for...

Take a Look...

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Some of these below are going be great deals tonight!