[meteorite-list] New Fall ?

From: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:59:45 -0700

A group of us from the local astronomy club were out Saturday and we
saw the double-explosion of the falling object, but it was one
explosion, then immediately another (back-to-back). The fall seemed
to be at a steep incline, instead of a flat one, towards the east. It
was all in the same fall, not separated what so ever. It lit up the
sky and about blinded us observing. I figured it was in AZ. but kept
wondering if anything had survived the actual fall. Very interesting,
indeed. Jason