[meteorite-list] Bob Walker

From: Tomk <tomk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 02:26:28 +1000

Hello everybody
I am not an active list member but it concerns me greatly that somebody like
Bob Walker is associated with this list .
Not only does he not pay his bills but he will abuse anybody that wont do
what he wants . Museum curators ,dealers and collectors alike
See his hall of fame and you will understand
I think his attitude to dealers and scientists should disqualify him from a
group such as this , while freedom of speech should never be discouraged.
Standards and ethics must be maintained .
If you take time to read his logs you will understand what I mean.
Will anybody on this list be prepared to support this stance ?

I will be happy to forward correspondences and link re Bobs activities if
any body is interested .
He has his own agenda and does not care who he steals from , or mischief he
creates with dealers and museums , which he appears to do with glee
Personally I think he is a nut !

Tom Kapitany
B.Sc. Geology/Botany
Managing Director