[meteorite-list] AD: Re: Introducting NWA 5730 L3.2, S2, W1

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:40:01 +0200

Dear List,

I am trying to draw some more attention to my beautifull unequilibrated
chondrite NWA 5730.
It puzzles me that it is not completely sold out yet ....

I am willing to consider serious offers for the two slices with the large
Green Hypersthene Chondrule (1196-8 and 1196-9), and for the three largest
partly crusted fragments.

Furthermore I would like draw your attention to slice 226g-7. This slice
also contains a relatively large green hypersthene chondrule (in the
middle).

My personal favourite sample would be end-cut 226g-11. A beautifull nicely
proportioned free standing specimen.

http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/NWA5730.html

Thanks,
Rob