[meteorite-list] Ad Sale auctions on ebay NWA 753/Kem Kem, Hope Creek, Wagon Mound, NWA 982- Nice AHOW,

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:54:18 -0500

Hello fellow Meteorite Collectors,

Sorry for the email, someone wrote me from the list saying the link didn't
work to my seller's page and asked if I put it through again to the list.
My apologies.
Brian
http://shop.ebay.com/searchingforfun/m.html

 How are you?

I hope you're having a great weekend and having great weather!

I listed a few meteorites on ebay tonight and there are a few ending on
Monday. Please have a look if you like or have time.

NWA 753 sometimes referred to pseudonym Kem Kem 19.71 grams, Very large
and hard to find in this size specimen

Hope Creek from Alaska with crust,
Miles 4.11 grams, from Australia ,
Uvalde from Texas, and Dimmitt from Texas, Kaufman from Texas, Dawn (a)
Texas
NWA 982 a nice AHOW - Achondrite Howardite
Long Island from Kansas and Overland Park from Kansas
Wagon Mound from New Mexico
Canyon Diablo from Arizona

Please have a look at my ebay seller's page by clicking the link here.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/searchingforfun_

Happy hunting and clear skies!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Brian