[meteorite-list] AD: Must Sell - Personal Collection Pieces Too

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 16:34:11 -0700

Hi List,

In light of the current economic weather we're combining EVERYTHING we
have listed right now on Ebay and our website and putting a BUY ALL
price on it.

Some of these pieces are from our personal collection. Pieces we really
don't want to let go, but we must.

---------------------------------------
This is a take all deal...
$1199 For ALL our Ebay Items (plus the items below)
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn
(This deal excludes items with current bids)
*** I will subtract from the purchase price according to what sells
individually.

Plus You Get EVERYTHING on this page too...
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/special.htm

(Shipped Free In The USA)
International customers I will ship according to actual rates charged us
by USPS.

Paypal payment or bank transfer only. I will ship first thing tomorrow.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Contact me off-list or call me for more info or offers: 904-236-5394

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA