[meteorite-list] AD - Take A Look - Steals!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

Finds from the Sahara Desert continue to decline sharply, maybe representing 1/10th of peak. Like any market, the lack of new supply will surely drive up prices. Large stockpiles are now nearly exhausted and meteorites are not a readily renewable resource or a commodity. The desert gold rush is definitely over! This is not a scare tactic, merely the truth. A few rarities will continue to be found but the trend is definitely not in our favor.

I have many great auctions due to end this afternoon and tomorrow so take a look if you are interested in some rarities and bargains. There are several items that have not been bid on yet so now may be a great opportunity to get a steal legally. There are even a couple of items worth around a $1,000.00 started at just 99 cents. I cannot afford to keep doing this month after month as these items can never be replaced.

Click on this link to see some outstanding auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock