[meteorite-list] Interesting crystal in meteorite - what is it?

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:29:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Dear Pekka and List,

Your 2 cents worth makes one wonder what ten cents worth would have brought to the eyes! What an extraordinary group of specimens! The variety and beauty of the crystals is so overwhelming that I, for one, will try to collect as much of this material as I can afford..

With admiration and thanks,

Count Deiro