[meteorite-list] Update: Stolen meteorite shipment

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:19:58 -0700

I'm glad to see you had an acceptable resolution to your problem.
Many people are not as fortunate as you and end up taking the entire
loss themselves. Maria Haas is one of those people who work "behind
the scene" at solving issues very effectively. The next time someone
complains about the IMCA, remind them of this incident.

Best,
John Gwilliam