[meteorite-list] SPAM from In Depth Friends Page

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:56:10 -0400

Hi Michael,

I received a spam response from the friends page as well. But, I get
so much spam anyway (from the web in general, not your site), that it
didn't bug me. I just deleted it. It was the typical Nigerian type
scam involving millions of dollars, bank transfers, etc.

Who falls for that stuff anyway?

Best regards,

MikeG

--