[meteorite-list] New Friends Up

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:12:22 -0700

Hi all,
        You can now see the luminous visages of
Gary Fujihara &
Greg Stanley at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

        Best wishes, Michael
PS: On this page no other information than
Photo and name (alphabetical by first name to make it
Easy to look and see to whom on the list you are writing
Or who is posting).

PPS: For DETAILED info - up to 5 or 6 photos, URL addresses,
A personal Bio. One's email address, or whatever YOU
CHOOSE can be reached by going to the URL above and
There is a link - then you can edit whatever you want to
Post to the more in detail friends pages OR NOT. You
MUST, however, be already on the photo/name Friend's
Page first to utilize the In Detail Friends Pages.

-- --
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
--
I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out
 to be an optical Aleutian.