[meteorite-list] What is this?

From: Ken Newton <magellon.ken_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:38:40 -0400

Update:

Steve contacted me offline and explained that the suspect items were
uploaded years ago and he had since tried to delete them but his
efforts had somehow been blocked. I do not doubt his explanation.
Steve has been sharing his photos of authentic meteorites and I hope
he continues to contribute to the hobby and the meteorite community.

Best,
ken