[meteorite-list] AD: SIGNED Krinov Sikhote-Alin Book for sale - LOW PRICE

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:48:20 -0700

Hi Meteorite people (my favorite people),
I just wanted to give you all a heads up that I am selling a SIGNED
Krinov book, or maybe it should be called a booklet.

I have started it out low, and I have put a reserve on it.
I was told I would be beaten with a stick if it went for too low, but
the reserve is shockingly low for such a rare piece.

 It is signed by Krinov himself and the inscription is written out to
Dr. Brian Mason.
Dr. Brain Mason was born in New Zealand in 1917, he's a geochemist and
pioneer in the study of meteorites.
His extensive list of publications includes "Meteorites" (1962) a
standard work in the field.
He was a curator at the American Museum of Natural History, and from
1965, curator of meteorites at the Smithsonian Institution, where he
is now Curator Emeritus.

Thought if anyone would want this it would be someone on this list...

Here is the auction site :

http://cgi.ebay.com/E-L-Krinov-Sikhote-Alin-Meteorite-Shower-Book-SIGNED_W0QQitemZ250478936618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAntiquarian_Collectible?hash=item3a51b5422a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hopefully that link works properly. I am never very good at these e-mails.

Thanks everyone, and have a great evening,
Leigh Anne DelRay