[meteorite-list] Donation for Richard Kowalski - last day!

From: Herbert Raab <hraab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:49:51 +0200

Hello everyone,

just a short reminder that today is the last day where
donations are collected which will enable use to get a
sample of the Almahata Sitta meteorite for Richard
Kowalski, discoverer of 2008 TC3, the meteorite's parent
body.

At the moment, we have collected US$ 935,--, and with a
few more donations, we may be able to reach the one-
thousand dollar mark. :-)

To see the current amount or to send your donation trouh
PayPal, please go to this site:

http://www.astrometrica.at/kowalski.html

Many, many thanks to thos weho have already contributed,
and those who will do so today!

Cheers,
  Herbert