[meteorite-list] Air Show Pics

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 19:43:32 -0600

Why isn't Al Mitterling complaining about this off-topic BS like he was with the NASA dicussion yesterday? Could it be that he was really just offended by the reminder of the right-wing republican policies that put an end to trips to the moon and beyond?

I do remember that Bush suggested going to Mars but that was just a ploy to get people to talk about sometning other than his failed domestic and foreign policies. Dave Chapelle had a great skit about it. Maybe it would make a good youtube watch if it is there.

Howard Steffic