[meteorite-list] Post from Bob Walker

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:27:56 -0600

Was it necessary for you to post the comment about Steve Arnold? YOU should be thrown off the list Michael for forwarding such crap to this list. It is bad enough that everyone jumps down Steve's throat themselves without you forwarding for someone who for some reason can not post to the list.

Thanks for the spam.

Howard Steffic