[meteorite-list] Perseids Tonight, "Meteorite Men" videos on Science site, Top 10 Meteorites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:02:30 -0400

Hi Geoff and List,

Couldn't find the "Top 10 Meteorites"..., 'Perseids' (per-say)... yes,
pun-fun intended! :-), but I did find this great Top 10 on Science Channel
(check out #1, now we can all appreciate that!):
http://science.discovery.com/top-ten/2009/duct-tape/duct-tape.html

Hope anyone who can look up at the sky tonight gets to see a few shooting
stars!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe