[meteorite-list] Meteorite Symposium near Atlanta

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:25:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Ya'll:
?? I just wanted to give a shout out to those anywhere near Atlanta, GA this weekend. The Tellus Northwest Georgia Science Museum is sponsoring a meteorite symposium this Saturday at 10am in Cartersville, GA.
Robert Ward will be one of the speakers, along with Scott Harris, crater expert and Dave Gheesling, curator of the Falling Rocks meteorite collection and all-around good guy.
? This symposium is also sponsored by the SE Chapter of the Friends of Mineralogy, and the Meteorite Association of Georgia.
? There will also be a Marty Zinn gem and mineral show around the corner at the Holiday Inn all weekend. It would be cool if I could meet some of you there!
? Please email me if you need more info.
Anita