[meteorite-list] Post from Bob Walker

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Is someone else off their meds again or does someone dislike folks from the southern hemisphere in general??

I don't think you have a leg to stand on, Howard, regarding lecturing others about list ethics... but Bob's dealings with The Chicago person or vice versa are known to many and I think Bob phrased it politely given the circumstance.

Elton