[meteorite-list] Post from Bob Walker

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:51:21 -0600

Alright then, maybe I do not know the history between Bob and Steve. I really do not care about this private matter and maybe many other list members do not car either.

Do me a favor, Michael. Please review the list policies especially rule number 9.

Kind of hard to justify your forwarding email practices now, would you not agree?

Howard Steffic