[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer's Comments about Steve Arnold

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, since you want to make things more public, start by explaining your side of this:

Mani vs Arnold

Bexar County District Clerk

Bexar County Courthouse

100 Dolorosa Street, 1st Floor

San Antonio, TX 78205-3002

75 page lawsuit for theft and fraud.

I am sure with pending litigation you won't wish to do that though.

Why is it that you pound on people with your contracts, such as when you cried about people raiding your Admire strewnfield, yet your contracts are worth less than the paper they are printed on. Tell people why you have paid the landowners nothing in Admire, so you are now kicked off of most of that land and other people have taken over the hunt.
Tell people how your 8 in 8 contracts went, 3 years overdue now. Tell people how you have traded off 100 kilo Brenhams for mars rocks and not paid the landowners a penny.

I am curious about another thing, in your meteorite men show, which promenantly shows an Admire strewnfild map (very very smart move there) it shows prices of 100 kilo Brenham pallasites as $125,000 value.
Yet you publicly on this meteorite list try selling the same meteorites of even higher weights for $10,000, a 92% discount not even taking into. That is what I call a scam.
 You have spread this massive value to the world on your show, incredible inflated and unrealistic prices. Now all landowners are going to want $125,000 for a 100 kilo meteorite. All collectors are going to have to pay more for new finds since you convinced the public they can all become millionaires.
You are destroying this business by ripping off landowners, and inflating prices to the public which are so far from true it isn't even funny anymore. I have spoken to people working in Admire than they inform me that because you you and the bad feelings from the landowners at not being paid in more than two years, hunters are not welcome on many farms there anymore. They think we are all conmen.

How much of that ebay Admire money is going to the investors who sunk more than $50,000 into your hunts years ago and have received almost nothing back? If you clear these things up, then there will be nothing to talk about.

Michael Farmer