[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer Eats Moon & Mars Rocks!

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:32:12 -0700

Leigh Anne DelRay Snorts Mars Rocks!!!!!

The latest trend:

http://www.callistodesigns.com/ebay/snortingmars.jpg

Yes that was a real Mars rock, thanks to Mexico Doug!

Oh Yes! And I too, have tasted (although not eaten) a moon Rock

http://www.callistodesigns.com/ebay/licking-the-moon.jpg

And yes that was a real Moon rock, thanks to Greg Hupe'.

Just a little something to be silly,
Leigh Anne