[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer Eats Moon & Mars Rocks!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:49:46 -0400

Hi Leigh Anne and All,

Just to clear up any misconceptions about Leigh Anne 'licking' my moon
[rock], she didn't actually lick the stone, just pretended to do so at the
ASU Apollo 40th Anniversary Celebration of the first lunar landing. Sorry
Leigh Anne, couldn't let you do that to the NWA 482 Main Mass! :-/ I am
glad you wore the rubber gloves for safe rock handling! ;-)

Leigh Anne, I do have some lunar cutting dust from many different lunar
meteorites that you can add to a Rum & Coke if you like. It fizzes when you
add the dust, but it is a little gritty towards the end of the drink!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection