[meteorite-list] Ad Sale Meteorites ending on ebay this Saturday 8-15-09

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:13:40 -0500

Hello fellow Meteorite Collectors,

I hope you're having a great weekend!

I listed a few meteorites on ebay and there are a few ending within the next
20 hours, on Saturday afternoon. Please have a look.

Kem Kem 19.7 grams one of the most talked about this week...
http://cgi.ebay.com/KEM-KEM-Meteorite-19-7g-IMCA-COA-Unclass-Probably-

LAKE MURRAY Meteorite 6.01g COA IMCA IIAB VERYRARE NICE RARELY AVAILABLE
IIAB OCTAHEDRITE OLDEST KNOWN INTACT
 http://cgi.ebay.com/LAKE-MURRAY-Meteorite-6-01g-COA-IMCA-IIAB-VERYRARE-

NWA 801 Meteorite CR2 Carbona Chondrite 2.30g IMCA COA
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-801-Meteorite-CR2-Carbona-Chondrite-2-30g-IMCA-

LONG ISLAND Meteorite Kansas 4.6 gm COA IMCA Nice L6
http://cgi.ebay.com/LONG-ISLAND-Meteorite-Kansas-4-6-gm-COA-IMCA-Nice-

Uvalde Meteorite H5 Texas 2.75 gms IMCA 1915 Nice COA
http://cgi.ebay.com/Uvalde-Meteorite-H5-Texas-2-75-gms-IMCA-1915-Nice-

HOPE CREEK Meteorite 9.1g COA IMCA LL6 RARE Crust ALASKA
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOPE-CREEK-Meteorite-9-1g-COA-IMCA-LL6-RARE-

MILES Meteorite Iron IIE Sili Australia .460g COA IMCA
http://cgi.ebay.com/MILES-Meteorite-Iron-IIE-Sili-Australia-460g-COA-

ZAG Meteorite H 3-6 Chondrite 5.567g IMCA COA End CRUST
http://cgi.ebay.com/ZAG-Meteorite-H-3-6-Chondrite-5-567g-IMCA-COA-End-

Please have a look at my ebay seller's page by clicking the link here.

http://shop.ebay.com/searchingforfun/m.html?_

Happy hunting and clear skies!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Brian Cox