[meteorite-list] AD: Collection sale update

From: JASON PHILLIPS <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 19:55:58 -0500

Hello List,
I wanted to update my sale, and I will take offers on everything that is
left.

Take Care and Thanks,
Jason

Updated List:

Richfield, Kansas

Classification: LL3.7

Weight: 104 grams

Awesome looking full slice with great interior clasts.

Price: $400

NWA 2924, Morocco

Classification: Mesosiderite

Weight: 33 grams

Cool looking piece with blobs of metal.

Price: $125

NWA 1930, Morocco

Classification: LL3

Weight: 32 grams

Sells for $10/gram normally.

Price: $65

NWA unclassified slice, Morocco

Weight: 247.7 grams

Very large slice with great interior features.

Price: $125

NWA 1936, Morocco

Classification: H4

Weight: 85.5 grams

The nicest H4 I have ever seen with great multi-colored chondrules

Price: $300

Chinga, Russia

Classification: Ataxite

Weight: 349 grams

A complete slice polished to a mirror, just wonderful.

Price: $425

NWA 267, Morocco

Classification: H3

Weight: 636 grams

This is from Dean Bessey first large meteorite offering.

Price: $225

Al Haggounia 001, Morocco

Classification: EL3 (aubrite?)

Weight: 9090 grams, excellent endcut showing dual interior features (blue
and brown)

Purchased directly from finder who submitted classification.

Price: $1200

NWA 1929, Morocco

Classification: Howardite

Weight: 118 gram endcut (true main mass)

Price: $750

Dhofar 1289

Classification: L4 with multi-colored chondrites

Weight: 472 grams

Price: $200

El Hammami Mountains, Africa (Witnessed fall)

Classification: H5

Weight: 1676 grams

Shows some evidence of camel sweat from being carried out of the desert.

Price: $1200

Nuevo Mercurio, Mexico (Witnessed fall 1978)

Classification: H4

Weight: 131 grams, beautiful complete stone

Price: $1000

Davy A, Texas

Classification: L4

Weight: 183.5 grams

Find: 1940

Price: $350

Wanapite impact breccia

Beautiful large slice and it's sister slice in at ASU meteorite lab.

Weight: 1145 grams

Price: $250

Sudbury black onaping breccia

Complete slice that is 15 inches long and extremely beautiful.

Weight: 1018 grams

Price: $250

Azura Impactite

Weight: 444 grams

Price: $50

Unclassified chondrites- ~19kg's total

Weights: Up to 10.5 kgs

All of these were cherry picked over the years of shipments from Morocco,
many with flow lines and thumb printing and dark crust.

Price: $0.10-0.25/gram