[meteorite-list] STOMACH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:24:43 -0700

Hear Hear!

I would love to see more ADs...

Go figure right... ;) lol

Maybe we could have a "Happy AD Day!" where all dealers would post happy
ads all on one day just for all those ad lovers out there...

I think we should.

Regards to all and to all a happy ad day to come...

Keep it coming Michael, Mike M., Adam, Greg, Farmer, McCartney, Dave G,
Jason, Dean, Rob, Mirko, Blood, Gary, Martin, Steve #1, Steve #2 too,
Geoff, Mike B, Brian, Mike G, Greg C. and of course you're bound to see
more from me.

Eric