[meteorite-list] Elliott Collection Sale Results

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:33:16 -0700

What might be interesting to note is the error on the auctioneer's website.
The auction started at 1pm GMT, not the advertised 2pm GMT. Time in
the UK isn't on GMT, because of daylight savings, and the auction thus
started an hour earlier than was advertised online.
Seems to me that Rob might have solid grounds for a lawsuit.
Jason