[meteorite-list] AD: Rare Meteorites and New Website

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:33:09 -0400

Killer site and specimens, Mike!
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Bandli
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:10 PM
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] AD: Rare Meteorites and New Website

Good Evening List,

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce my new site:
www.HistoricMeteorites.com

It didn't make much sense to keep AstroArtifacts, as I no longer collect
Space Program Hardware and meteorites are not artifacts, so I have been
working on a new site for the last few months. I wanted a site and name that
best represent my personal collecting habits and Historic Meteorites was
just the fit. There are some sections that will not be complete for a few
months including my collection gallery. Its crazy the amount of time it
takes to photograph and describe each piece. I hope to have that part
finished by Fall of this year.

Those of you who aren't tapped out from the Elliott Auction can visit the
sales page direct here:

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html

There are many nice specimens including some extremely rare falls for sale.

Please contact me off-list if you see something you want or if you catch any
typos or problems with the site.

I appreciate your time!

Cheers,

Mike Bandli