[meteorite-list] more updates (ad)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:58:46 +0200

Hi Greg,

You wrote: "I dont want to read it anymore!"

The same the others wrote about Steve's spam.

Why do you expect the others to do you the favour, not to molest you with
their complaints about Steve, while you say it doesn't matter, that they are
molested by Steve's spam?

Illogical, isn't it?

Ooops, I forget to hide an ad in that post...

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----